Energy Assets + EPC Services
Dresser-Rand offers Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services for energy projects.
Our extensive product portfolio and expertise in distributed energy generation add value to industrial clients.
- Supply chain management
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Regular reporting
- Spare parts, repairs
Our EPC services are based on Siemens gas engines, steam turbines, and gas power generation, in combination with renewable energy (solar photovoltaic and hybrid systems), and focused on distributed energy, sustainability, energy efficiency, and CO2 footprint reduction.
- Improved efficiency and reduced energy costs
- Offsets other capital costs
- Lower operating cost and easy maintenance
- Reduced transportation and distribution costs (generation site close to consumption site)
- One fuel input, several outputs (cooling, heating, electricity)
Availability and reliability:
- Provides independence from the transmission line
- Reliable supply (protects against power outages)
- Generation is based upon demand
- Provides quick access to remote areas
- Reduces environmental impact
- Treats the (minimal amount of) waste produced
- Reduces emissions